CharmsMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melan please READ :D

Go down

Melan please READ :D Empty Melan please READ :D

Post  Sean Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Let's have a discussion.
RaverStory Repack doesn't fit for the rates 750/50/4.

So I'm planning to ask you to change the rates to 50/4/4

People will join if its low rate and much fun (since we have RaverStory pack, we have lots of JQ and PQ systems so..)

The reason I'm asking you to change the rates to 50/4/4 is because when you do the Miniquests, the Exp given is so much less then our Exp from killing a skelegon.

So to fit that Exp given from miniquest.. I request 50/4/4 rates.

Also... I was planning on asking you to change the whole shop.
The first thing we have to do is to get rid of Demon Elixer in ETC section, potion and buffs selection.
Also for onyx apples, it has to either get deleted or raise the price to 5 mil each.

It also goes for Heartstopper, you either have to delete them from the shop or make them 1 mil each.

Its all your choice either to delete or raise the price.... (no option for letting it stay like this)

Oh and also you gotta delete the price items that you get from the miniquest from the shop... Such as pumpkin weapon.... and stuff (try out the miniquest... get the prize and see what they are.. and delete all that things from the shop up for buy)

So for me, I have to do the whole ads again.
I promise the server will be better....
Thanks for reading.. Sean .. the helper (?)
Sean
Sean
Admin
Admin

Charm : 364

Back to top Go down